Code of Ethics

Staff will recognize the dignity of residents and will treat residents with respect. Will not engage in intimidation, harassment or any demeaning actions toward residents.

  • Maintain a safe and drug/alcohol free environment.
  • Employment requires at least 1year of abstinence from drugs and alcohol.
  • Staff members will remain abstinent and clean.
  • Staff will agree to random UAS and/or breathalyzer testing.
  • Staff will never engage in any financial affairs of residents.
  • Staff will not borrow from or lend money to residents.
  • Staff will respect the rights of residents and will assure that no contraband is on the property.

Frog Pad Grievance Policy

The Frog Pad is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of our residents. We will work with you to try to resolve any conflict and try to provide a satisfactory outcome for all parties involved within seventy-two (72) hours, whenever possible.

If you have a complaint and/or grievance or wish to participate or convey your feelings regarding any ethical issue during your stay at The Frog Pad, please follow the procedures outlined herein.

A GRIEVANCE SLIP form follows this page. This form is also available in the Office. The form is to be completed, signed and placed in a sealed envelope. The envelope is to be placed in the grievance box prior to each Thursday.

If you are making a verbal complaint to a staff member, the staff member must complete the Grievance Slip. The form is to be signed by both you and the staff member.

The House Director will meet with you to discuss your grievance/complaint within forty-eight hours. During the initial interview, the House Director will discuss the nature of the complaint/grievance, the impact on your stay (if applicable) and possible resolutions. You will be provided with a written response to your complaint/grievance with resolutions within seventy-two hours of receipt. The House Director will sign this response.

If you still feel like the issue has not been resolved after speaking to management you may contact FARR (The Florida Association of Recovery Residences) and file a grievance by going to FARR – File A Grievance.